Church of Panagia (Mother Mary) (Roussospiti)
This is a 14th century single-space basilica that served as the first parish church of Roussospiti. It was converted into a café in 1896 by the Ottomans.
During its recent restoration, Christian and Muslim tombs were discovered in its courtyard, meaning that it also served as the first cemetery of the village. The church features remarkable murals, the most important being that of the Crucifixion.