Koimisi tis Theotokou (Dormition of Mother Mary) (Kyrianna)
The Byzantine church of the Dormition of Mother Mary is located at the centre of Kyrianna. It is an arch-covered cruciform domed church with a large narthex, dating back to the 11th century. During the early years of the era of Ventian rule, the church was expanded to the west, where doors were added with ogival frames that are typical for the 14th century and found in Cretan churches built during the Venetian era. In the early 17th century, the dome appears to have been destroyed and the church of Agia Paraskevi was added. In 1646, the church was once more expanded to the west. The mural of Christ stands out among the surviving murals.