Place search

Built just inside Agioi Pantes (All Saints) Canyon on Cape Trachilas, the monastery has exquisite views of the sea.

Particularly noteworthy are the caves that riddle the canyon and which were once used by the monastery’s hermits. The monastery was founded in the 13th century and was renovated in 1620. Between 1870 and 1901 it served as a glebe of Toplou Monastery. The catholicon is a two-apsed church, dedicated to the Dormition of Mother Mary and to Saint George. It features murals dating back to 1455.