Panagia Karydiou (Mother Mary of Karydi) Monastery
The monastery is built at an altitude of 750 metres, on a spot that affords it a spectacular view.
It serves as a glebe of Panagia Faneromeni Monastery, and its catholicon is dedicated to the Life-Giving Font (originally, it was dedicated to the Nativity of Mary). It was renovated in 1839, but none of its murals survive. The cells and the monasteries other buildings are built around the catholicon, and a number of monks’ graves can be seen in the courtyard.