Church of Koimisi tis Theotokou & Agios Ioannis o Theologos (Dormition of Mother Mary & St. John the Divine) (Kavoussi)
This grand two-aisled church was built in 1847 and served as village cathedral until 1962. It was renovated in 2002.
Its three-lobed belfry and gilded chancel screen with its 19th century icons are noteworthy. The church is home to a collection of 17th-19th century icons, most noteworthy of which is an early 17th century depiction of the Coronation of the Virgin and Child.