Church of Agii Anargyri
A small three-aisled church, dedicated to the Early Christian martyrs and Saints Cosmas and Damian, as well as to Saint Artemios and Saint Charalampos. It is located in the Agii Anargyri quarter. It is not known when the church was built, however it is believed that it dates back to the Venetian period (13th century). In the years of the Turkish occupation and until 1859, it was the Cathedral of Chania. Then, the newly-inaugurated, more spacious church of the Presentation of the Virgin took its place as Cathedral. In the church of Agii Anargyri one can see wonderful icons, such as the Dormition of the Virgin Mary and the Second Coming.